Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Day in Pictures

Well - I just took Pill #3 of Femara. The past two days, I've had so much energy and little appetite, it's great! Today I felt more sluggish and hungry again. Darn. :)

Here are some pictures from today. Becky and I got our Xmas tree from a mom/pop farm in the Santa Cruz mountains, then on the way back, we stopped for some wine tasting. Here are some pics of the winery and our tree! (I am obsessed with taking pics of vineyards) Can you believe this is all 20 min from our condo??




Ok the one below is cheating. It was taken last weekend, at Ridge Winery - look at how purple my teeth are! it's a bad pic of me, but shows the lovely view.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. 14 degrees here. Feels lie 5 with the windchill. Too cold for grapes. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a view! It's beautiful!!

I'm getting very excited for you girl!

xo

Holly said...

That tree is gorgeous. And the view in the pic is amazing! We're working with 20 degree weather here - no vineyard trips for me.

And good luck this cycle!

evangeline said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE these pics. I WISH could could have cut down a tree!!!! It's gorgeous!