Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

8 DPO. Nothing.

That's what I've got, it seems. I've been completely asymptomatic since Monday morning.

Got all excited when my bbs started to hurt, but that lasted 2 hours, 2 days ago... Now? Nothing. I did have a low grade fever again last night for an hour. No sore boobs. No metallic taste in my mouth. No nausea. No cramps or twinges.

Tell you what I DO have, though. A massive migraine. I skipped my half-caf yesterday and ended up with a massive migraine. I tried to power through it, but 6 hours later I had to take another Tylenol #3 w/codeine. that barely took the edge off. We went to a SJ Sharks game last night, and I tried doing anything that might help: I drank a coffee, ate a burrito (comfort food)....

I tossed and turned all night and finally at 3am, I took an Imitrex. That took the headache away, but now I already have another one!

So frustrating. I can't believe how much crap I've put into my body the past 48 hours: 2 Tylenol #3 w/codeines, Imitrex, and coffee. Just can't be good.

This TWW just isn't going well for me. On the upside, I've crossed the halfway mark!

===Update====
I broke down and took another Tylenol w/codeine. This headache is really, really bad. The Tylenol did absolutely nothing. I've had this headache for 2 days now, and it shows no signs of stopping. Pounding all over my head - have to cancel some xmas events. This is really horrible. I don't know what to do. I've already taken a pretty toxic combination of pills for a growing baby. :(

No comments: