I finished my last Femara pill last night. This last 1-2 days, I haven't had any noticeable side effects. Right now, though, I'm having nonstop twinges/cramps in my left ovary.
Owwwwww.
Did any of you who took Femara also get ovarian twinges around CD8-9? Friday morning is my CD11 u/s, and we'll see what the dealio is. My Ovidrel HCG shot arrived today at work. For those of you who do HCG shots and your insurance doesn't cover them (like mine), have your doctor hook you up with Freedom Pharmacy. It's a mail order system.
I got my Ovidrel shot & overnight FedEx'd to me for $44 total! Includes the shot & overnight shipping. All this time we'd been paying $100 at the local pharmacy.
Owwwwwww.....another ovarian cramp just hit.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Oh, My Achin' Ovaries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
cl.omid does that to me (i haven't been on femara).
it's 6dpo for me and the twinges continue. yesterday they were so irritating! i get it.
someone else said it feels like someone has your ovary in their palm and is squeezing. sometimes it's like that and other times it's almost an electric sensation, like my ovary is being electrocuted. weird!
I hope this is all a good omen!
The Clomid does it to me, but only closer to the Big O time. I started having some twinging and slight pains on Day 12, so I guess that's not too bad.
Nothing that makes me go "Owww" but then again, that sounds like a good sign those ovaries are a-growing!
I get my HSG at my clinic and they only charge me $40...if they charge me at all...lucky.
Freedom is definately the way to go. I was paying $78 per shot at the pharmacy for 4 months and the last month my insurance made me use Freedom and it was $7, including shipping. No joke. I will definately use them from now on.
I also had lots of twinges...
I am thinking that twinges = lots of growing follicles. Grow follies grow!! :-)
ouch is right. those don't sound like much fun :(
yeah for the savings though!! :)
I was on clomid but didn't have any twinges till ovulation time...which was acutally the day after we inseminated...but i think it means something good is happening :]
I just did Fem.ara days 3-7. I didn't notice many pains and i just had my cd12 u/s yesterday with only one follie @ 18mm. I am sure it's different for everyone and maybe this means you have multiples developing! I did have a lot of twinges and bloating after my shot though.
Post a Comment