Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

13DPO. Negative HPT. Heading into my 11th month of being an infertile failure.

19 comments:

Carrie and MJ said...

I am so sorry - I know how you feel - as we have been at this for 3 years! My heart goes out to you and your partner. Take care of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

:-( no fair.

Anonymous said...

That completely sucks. I'm thinking about you today, C.

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie. So sorry about the negative and so so sorry that you feel like a failure. I read the other day (on Mommy Wants Vodka) that you have to remind yourself that feelings aren't facts. But that doesn't make them hurt any less, does it?

Thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

hang in there carrie! i promise, it will happen for you guys! you'll never forget how painful this journey was but most of the sadness will be replaced. the injectibles were the answer for both of us, i really think it's magic. you'll also feel like you have more control with much better monitoring. hang in there!!

Unknown said...

Right there with you friend.

Lizzie said...

Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

cindyhoo2 said...

I feel your pain and I am sorry you feel this way. The struggling part hurts.

Anonymous said...

aw, hell. i am so sorry.

jessie said...

so sorry. thinking about you today.

Pero-Luter said...

The journey is hard..to live it is to understand it...we had 9 long months before a BFP. We know how you feel.... but it doesn't make it any easier.

Stacey said...

i am so sorry... i feel so guilty for it working for us, i dont understamd why it doesnt work for people who deserve it... :-( I dont know what to say... sorry

Crayonboxes said...

*hugs* I am so so sorry...

Anonymous said...

so so sorry. it's hard to find that strength to pour into the 'next round'. i've 'next rounded' it about 12 times now myself. on the upside, you're about to start injectibles and they've truly worked magic on not only my best friend the first go with them, but we just got a call from another close friend friday who after one month on bravelle is now pregnant! they both tried for years (and had unlimited access to sperm, no less!!!) maybe you can find some hope in the next step- you're trying something new- that always reinspires me. still in TWW on my first month of injectibles and trying to keep that hopeful feeling going. hope you're getting some extra TLC from your partner right now. it's so hard when it's your own body and you know your partner is just waiting...but luckily the good ones stick around to watch those dreams come to fruition. sending you strength to get thru this dark and painful place...and hopefully a bit of lightness.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry. My heart hurts for you.

Heidi said...

Love and hugs.

Jen said...

Ttc'ing sucks. It causes so many repeated heartbreaks, tests our souls, our character and our strength. It is okay to feel like crap right now, but hang in there, injectibles are around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it does not get easier, does it? I'm so sorry you're going through this again.

Holly said...

I'm sorry Carrie. This just sucks. Sending you hugs and whatever comfort I can!