Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm here!

I don't think I've ever gone so long without blogging!

I'm here, still alive. :) It's been a very tumultuous week. Been working late every night this week, forcing me to miss all my workouts. One night I did watch Bravo "Workout" instead of working out, does that count?

In other news, Becky's sister had a heart attack and is hooked up to breathing machines in the hospital. Becky flies out to Minnesota tomorrow to spend a few days with the family. No need to send condolences....this sounds awful to say, but her sister has spent the last 20 years ruining everyone's life. She is about as evil as they come, and lies, screams, threatens, extorts, blackmails, etc.... Becky on a weekly basis. In fact, the day before the heart attack, she screamed at Becky "I hope you die a painful death." Her sister hates Becky only because Becky won't send her money for her Oxycontin addiction, and because Becky won't continue asking her dad to help out. This has caused so much stress for Becky, and her sister is really a crazy, drug-addicted person who has nothing left to do but threaten people.

I am actually praying that her sister passes away, as her quality of life will be 100x worse. She's already 5'11" and 80 pounds (bulemia), addicted to Oxycontin, has no teeth, barely any bones, is mentally crazy, etc. And she constantly hurts the person I love more than anyone. She is so cruel to Becky.

Ok, in TTC news... I had my CD9 ultrasound today. I started Femara on CD2, to see if that made a difference. It did! I actually have two follies - one is 19mm, one is 15mm. I trigger tomorrow night, and IUI on Monday. Hopefully the smaller follie will have caught up by then.

The bad news - my lining ain't so good. It's 6.5, and i guess the bare minimum you need is 6. The Femara is definitely thinning out my lining. If I don't get preggers this cycle, I may discontinue using it.

So that's the news. I will be by myself this weekend, until Becky gets back on Tuesday. I have to trigger myself tomorrow night, which I'm worried about. i can't give myself a shot!!!

5 comments:

Pero-Luter said...

Hang in there- I know it's hard to wait each time for the IUI-- so much riding on it! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a train wreck of a sister.

Those follies sound great! Here's to hoping this is the end of the line for you!

Try to remain as calm as possible for giving yourself the shot. It won't be as bad as you think!

Anonymous said...

Yeah you can give yourself a shot - it's much easier than you think and it doesn't hurt, honest! Hurrah for 2 good sized follicles.

That sister sounds like one bad mess.:-(

Anonymous said...

wow, can't believe you are ready to insem again already, seems like that time flew by!

good luck with the shot, doing them alone is no fun :(

cindyhoo2 said...

Tell Becky how sorry I am for what she is going through. Substance abuse rips away all the best parts of people, leaving an empty, bitter shell. I hope the situation resolves itself in the best possible manner.

Yay for 2 follies!