Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

13 Week Belly Shot


This picture ought to do. It's pretty much how I look (and feel) this week. You'd think I was carrying the Gosselin sextuplets with how huge my belly is.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

God Carrie you crack me up! hahah im sure you look great x

Mina said...

Thanks for the giggle, I needed it this morning =]

CJ said...

I'm sure you're being WAY too hard on yourself! Come on, post a belly pic!!

Amy said...

great belly shot! ; )

dariasquirrel said...

Oh god- I sent this same image to my brother about 2 weeks ago when he asked how I was looking these days!!! Hang on girl, embrace the girth, I can say at 36 weeks today- you're only going to look and FEEL bigger!!! You're in the prime time right now, I'm sure you're gorgeous!!!

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

You crack me up. I'm sure you look darling in your new maternity clothes! That's great that people at work have been so supportive. Keep listening to the angel--she's right.

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Hilarious! I was like what the??

Heather said...

Nice. Really Nice.