Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Nerves or swine flu?

On days of big appts, I get irritable bowel. There, I said it. I've gone to the bathroom at least 7x in the last 4 hours.

Something weird is going on, though - and I really don't think it's just nerves. I'm getting TONS of cramps the past hour. There's a constant strong period-like cramp all over my abdomen. It's not letting up. Then I'm getting sharp ones all over. Now my lower back is killing me.

I guess it's good I have my scan in a few hours. I'd hate to not know what this is. Maybe nerves, maybe m/c (let's hope not), maybe Swine flu. There's been a Swine flu outbreak at work. I can't imagine that's it....I haven't had a sore throat, fever, or cough.

My neverending question is - what the hell is going on in there?

I'll update with scan results tonight. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that it was just a stomach bug! Keep you in our thoughts!

Robbie said...

Thinking of you while not so patiently waiting for you to post your scan results...

N said...

Hope it's just really intense nerves. I wouldn't blame you.

(But, hey, I spent oh, the first 14 weeks or so of pregnancy on the can. whooo.)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.

Pufferfish said...

Sounds like nerves. Poor Pooper. Hang in there...

Jen said...

I have IBS too so I am guessing it is nerves! I gst crampy sometimes too when my plumbing is out if wack...

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Hope you have some good news today... thinking of you.