Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ow. Cramps.

Second trimester is off with a bang! I woke up feeling sicker than ever - somehow my morning sickness is kicking into high gear lately. I knew I hit a low point when I puked into my hand, getting out of bed. I look pretty pale today, to say the least.

What's really tough is that I've had very painful cramps all morning. I've been 'blocked up' the last day or so, which is funny since I'd just bragged about how regular I've been. :) I only took a C0lace, which is super gentle. But today I am having horrible cramps for hours, and have had "D" several times. I feel like a cat's ass right now, and may go home from work early.

Of course, this bad cramping makes me a little nervous about peanut...so all I want to do is go home and use my doppler. Seriously, how did I ever live without a doppler, iphone, or automatic car windows?

3 comments:

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Lucky it isn't everyday! Go home! Use your doppler and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

"doppler, iphone and automatic car windows" What a great list!

Anonymous said...

"doppler, iphone and automatic car windows" What a great list!