Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The new Bachelorette

I may have to suck it up and watch some bad reality TV this season......one of my coworkers, Ali, was picked as the next
Bachelorette!

She was in the final 4 on the Bachelor, for anyone who followed it. (I didn't, haha) Well good for her, hope she has a blast with it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

too funny! i love those trashy shows and thought she was great. interesting that she left the bachelor for fear that she was going to lose her job and now she's the bachelorette. did she lose her job?

http://raz.blogs.com

Anonymous said...

I've never be a follower of the Bachelor, but for some reasons I watched two episodes early on this season. I really like Ali. She's the kind of girl you'd love to date (well, only if I didn't already marry the girl of my dreams, and if she were gay). I totally thought she'd be the winner. But, I suppose getting your own reality show is better?

(Does this mean you work for facebook?)

Dre said...

Hope your job has a better maternity leave policy than its "reality tv leave" policy...
;) I didn't really watch too much but did hear about her needing to leave because of her job.