===Update: Well it was neither! Doc checked me out - he said I have a LOT of cervical mucous. Apparently it starts out all thick and white and creamy, but because I have so much lately, my body temp heats it up, melts it, and it comes splashing into my underwear. He said some women are just like this in late pregnancy, and that I should start wearing panty liners. (And here I thought I wouldn't need to use one of those for a while!)
So all is good. baby's still baking. :)
===
My doc wants me to come in this afternoon to get checked. I noticed earlier that my underwear was all wet (like a 6" long water stain, filled out to both sides of my underwear). Now, I had just peed like 15 minutes prior, so my bladder wasn't full.
I changed my underwear, and although the leaking has slowed down, I'm still leaking hours later. What gives?
My doc wants to check to see if my water may have broken. I'm calm, which surprises me. This baby isn't due for 4.5 weeks, so this would be pretty darn early. I just hope that if today is the day, that she is healthy and ready to face the world.
Then again, it could be that today I've been hit with third trimester incontinence! Did anyone else have a constant leak?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Water broke or I have incontinence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
For folks in my due date group, a bunch had similar circumstances - some were broken waters, some were incontinence. Hoping that, whichever it is, you and the little one are both healthy at the end of the day.
Sounds like my broken waters. They. Broke them for me and I kept leaking for hours!!! Keep us posted.
That's how my water broke!!
I agree with N that whichever it is as long as you and your little one are both healthy that's what matters. Keep us posted!
I had a slow leak.. it was a wierd feeling!!
Thinking of you!!
i was staying tuned to see if you had checked back - i'm starting to perhaps feel like it may have been your bag of water?? i hope all is well!
Thinking of you all and hoping things are going well.
So excited for you! I also couldn't tell if I was peeing myself or my water had broken! Good Luck!
This is what they call "juicy mama" syndrome. So fun, lol, and it can increase to where it is dripping out a lot just FYI!!
no experience in the leaking section. lol.. but let us know how you make on !!
Post a Comment