To all the current moms, pregnant moms, and moms-in-the-making. We had a great weekend. Took the dog to Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing, and then to the tidepools. Snap LOVED them! He ran so hard and fast, splashing in the water. The tidepools were awesome - we saw giant starfish, and all kinds of sea creatures.
We also drove up to Oakland, to meet a group of TTC (and/or pregnant) lesbians. I found the group through C.raigslist. The women were very nice, a mix of ages, some single, some partnered. It felt good to be around women going through the same stuff. After swapping stories and agreeing to meet monthly, Becks and I drove into SF. We got a yummy sushi dinner, then a beer at a brewery on the ocean.
This morning, we hiked 4.5 miles then painted all the ceilings in our condo! It took forever, and was backbreaking labor. I figured this will hopefully be my last weekend able to paint. :) The ceilings look beautiful, we got this warm white color. We've been sitting on our sofa staring at the ceilings all night.
As for TTC stuff, my period officially ended yesterday, and tomorrow I resume my fertility monitor, and charting everything under the sun. Thursday is my mid-cycle ultrasound, then I'm anticipating IUI#2 next weekend. This is the month! This has to be the month. We both feel really good about May.
Yay for May. (Here are some pics from today's painting. Snap monitored us.) 

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
awww, the doggie is soo cute!!! pets always want to watch everything!
Glad you had a great weekend! I'm hoping for the magic of May too!! Fingers crossed for you!
You are too sweet! I'm writing now...have been M.I.A too long!
Glad you had a great weekend and wished you lived closer so we'd actually meet!!!
(Delurking.)
Sorry -- posted that last one too quickly. Any who, you two are great. Snap is even better.
Post a Comment