
I decided to take Friday off work. yay! I kid you not, I have 30 vacation days accrued at work. I never seem to take time off. Today I did. Snap (dog) and I made breakfast together: eggs from the Farmer's Market and some turkey bacon. Just watched an episode of Ace of Cakes. As far as plans for the rest of the day? A good gym workout, I'll take Snap to the park, then B is trying to get off work early today. We're going to drive down to Santa Cruz to my favorite brewery. They allow dogs, so the whole family can come. :)
Today I am not going to think about my BFN. Next week the peeing on sticks, mega-charting, and feet in stirrups start again. Today is a vacation day from TTC obsession. ha
Today's going to be a good day.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Long Weeked, Baby. Aww yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lucky girl!! Enjoy your long weekend. I'm jealous.
Enjoy the day! And the weekend! It's like a mini vacation!
Sounds like an awesome way to spend a Friday! I hope you have a great weekend vacation from TTC land.
I just found your blog on Cycle Sista, and wanted to wish you luck!
Enjoy the long weekend!
Post a Comment