Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

7DPO: Midway through TWW

If only all TWW's could be like this one! I'm halfway done TWW'ing, and the days have flown by. I haven't been goog.ling symptoms or obsessing about where my egg is. Sometimes I even forget what day it is: 6dpo or 7dpo? Usually I know the hours, minutes, and seconds since my IUI.

I am so grateful for this easy TWW, as I'm sure IF there is a next one, I will be super obsessed. I will be moving to injectables, which may get my hopes up again. For this cycle, I keep calling it the "hail mary" - we have little to no hope.

As far as symptoms, I really don't have anything I haven't had before. Wee bit of dizziness today, some bb twinges (from the Fem@ra), and maybe a few uterine twinges. Same stuff as always. I'm pretty hard to impress these days! ;-)

Tomorrow I leave for Seattle, for a 3-day business trip. Right during 8DPO-10DPO, the implantation days. I hope travel at that time is ok. I'm terrified of flying, and usually take Xanax and wine. This time I will be sans meds....I can't imagine the stress toxins that will be raging my body on the plane.

I scanned a ton of B's baby pics. Here are a few below. Wasn't she a cutie? (She is the younger of the two sisters)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your's is going fast, because my TWW seems to be draggin by. We are 8DPO....slow motion.

Lizzie said...

I travel a lot and always worry about its effect on a TWW. But then I think to myself, "flight attendants get pregnant all the time!!" Good luck going sans medication .... xo

Anonymous said...

what cute pics!!

thats great the the tww is zipping by! im sure the trip will make the days go by quickly as well. have fun in seattle!

Anonymous said...

rootin' for you! my wife traveled (for business) during implantation time despite my pleas for her to cancel and it all worked out perfectly. i hope you have the same experience!

jessie said...

love the mickey mouse ears! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the wait is flying by! Enjoy your trip!

Stacey said...

cant wait to hear!!! also great idea to scan baby pics... so cute!