March is going to be my "pack mule month." I'm estimating a total of 15-20 doctor appointments, IVF phone consultations, and IVF seminars. All in March, yes.
This cycle is moving so fast. I literally had 2 days off pr0gesterone before AF started. This period is horribly crampy, I still feel bloated/fat from the recent pr0gesterone, I have some kind of tonsil infection that I can't get rid of, and now I'm on men0pur. RE says the meds may cause me to ovulate as early as CD10....meaning 3 days after my period, i'll be in the TWW again.
On top of all this, I will be in doctor offices an average of once every 2 days!
I've got to just bear down (pun intended), and GET THROUGH MARCH. Let's hope there's a baby somewhere in it. :)
PS - Those men0pur shots? OUCH! It took us 2 minutes to inject, I kept making B stop. The stinging was so intense, felt like hydrogen peroxide in an open wound.
We've decided to do 150iu for 3 days, then 75iu on the 4th. We'll keep you posted, and THANK YOU to everyone who offered their thoughts on selective reduction. I appreciate your openness.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Trying to catch my breath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hang in there.. It will all be worth it!
I can assure you that the injections get easier! It took me WAY longer then 2 minutes the first time! Two suggestions for you that might make it a little easier... is it refridgerated? If so, let the liquid warm up a little before injection, and after injection gently rub the injection site to help disperse the meds.
Hope this helps!
Soon enough you'll be and old pro at the injections. I don't even think about it anymore! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle - I know all of the appointments causes a lot of stress, but it will all be worth it when you are holing a baby in your arms.
how much of the liquid are you using? it's much easier with less.
sounds like march is going to be a busy month - hang in there, it will be worth it!!
Make sure you never inject cold meds!! They sting like crazy.
just point and shoot with those shots! they'll get better (i think--i was the giver not the receiver, but i think we both got used to it very quickly)
Post a Comment