We had a great time in Lake Tahoe, very relaxing. We talked about Baby A and Baby B, and feel as mentally prepared as possible for whatever tomorrow's ultrasound brings.
I'll upload pics this week from our trip, and of course, I will share tomorrow's news on Baby A. Thanks for the continued good thoughts.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Back from vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking of you.
sending good thoughts to you today. will be blogstalking you for an update!
Thinking of you & yours. Hope your appointment goes well.
It's tomorrow...thinking great thoughts towards your ultrasound this morning.
xoxo
everything crossed for you. let us know.
I'm thinking of all of you today and sending very good juju.
So glad you had a nice weekend. You're in my thoughts.
Holding my breath, crossing my fingers and sending happy vibes and a good outcome your way!!
Post a Comment