Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Off to Tahoe!

I woke up today, as we're preparing to start our drive to Tahoe - and read all of your comments. (You have NO idea how much checking my blog hourly is a part of my normal routine. LOL).

Thanks for all the input, and I agree with all of you! I'm sure had he said it in person, the tone would be much warmer. Email is hard. I also agree with those of you who said all things considered, his email tone still could have been a bit less condescending. I think what bummed me the most about his email was that he was making me feel silly and small for showing concern over cramping/spotting. I've been nonstop cramping for 24 hours now. God only knows what's going on in my ute these days.

Well, onto lighter subjects. We are making breakfast (hash browns, my fave!), and heading for Lake Tahoe! We can't wait, it's perfect timing for vacation. We can rest up, have fun with the puppy, and come Monday's ultrasound, we will be ready for whatever the news may be.

Happy weekending to all of you! xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you gals a great weekend. I hope you get to relax, have fun and bond with Baby A.

XO,
Jackie

N said...

Rest and relaxation MUCHLY needed, I think. Have fun, and TRY to relax. :) *snugs*

anofferingoflove said...

enjoy the vacay - sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! Picture post when you get back?

Heather said...

I hope that you have fun & relax this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy a well-deserved weekend off! Try not to worry!

Melissa said...

Have a great vacation! I think it's perfect timing to just relax and enjoy yourselves.

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Have fun!