Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

10DPO. Still nothing.

Nothing to report. The good news is my 3-day migraine is gone. I woke up on Xmas Day with migraine, horrible nausea and threw up about 10 times. At first, was excited, thinking nausea was a preg symptom. But it was the combination of codeine and Imitrex in my system. Last night after dinner had really sharp AF-type cramps in my uterus...I hope that didn't mean the end of my Maybe Baby. Other than that, just a few zits on my face/neck that I don't usually get. Really, I couldn't be MORE asymptomatic. Bbs feel fine. I've even stopped reading most TWW websites, as it's depressing to see all their symptoms.

So while I ride out the rest of this (likely) BFN TWW, I came up with some REVISED Xmas songs.

In our world, here is how some popular Xmas songs would be retitled:

1. "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Pink Lines" / (All I Want for Xmas is my Two Front Teeth)
2. "O' HPT, O' HPT" / (O' Xmas Tree, O' Xmas Tree)
3. "AF Might Be Comin' To Town" / (Santa Clause is Coming To Town)
4. "Jiggle Butt" (from the fat-creating progesterone) / (Jingle Bells)
5. "Oh Come, All Ye TTC'ers" / (Oh Come, All Ye Faithful)
6. "TaTas Roasting Like They're Both on Fire" / Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - I wish I had this symptom!
7. "The 14 Days of TWW" / (The 12 Days of Xmas)
8. "It's the Most Mindf---ing Time of the Month" / (It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year)
9. "You're a Mean One, Mr BFN" / (You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch)
10. "Frosty the Donor" / (Frosty the Snowman)
11. "Rockin' Around the BFP" / (Rockin' Around the Xmas Tree)
12. "What Symptom is This?" / (What Child is This?)
13. "We Wish You an Easy TWW" / (We Wish You a Merry Xmas)

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, & Happy Holidays!

===Update===
Caved in and did a $Tree HPT. Negative. I know I know, it's only 10dpo. I'll try again in a few days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a mad genius! Frosty the Donor is my favourite. I think all the lyrics in that song could be written in a TTC fashion.

Don't put too much weight into symptoms. I've read an equal amount of testaments from people who have had no symptoms at all until week 8/9/10. I hope those zits are baby signals.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! These are so funny! I love Frosty the Donor. You are very clever, lady!

Only a few days left in the tww. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully you will see that bfp. Everyone says not to worry about the lack of symptoms and I am sure they're right. But it's SO hard!!

My tww is trudging along slowly. Nothing to report - just wanting Wed to hurry up already. Although the family stuff is at least entertaining - what with the dry humping and all =)

Can't wait to hear your good news!

Unknown said...

HI-larious.
Here's hopin for you!

jessie said...

SO glad that migraine is gone!!!! Fingers crossed

Jen said...

You had us both laughing...very creative.