Took another HPT this morning. BFN. Really starting to lose hope now. :(
Another month of progesterone bloating (and gaining 3lbs from it)..all for nothing!
I'll try once more at 14DPO. Really bummed today. Feeling like it's never gonna happen. Been 8 months now.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
12DPO. BFN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Why does it feel like this IUI thing either happens right away or doesn't happen at all? SO frustrating. I have lost faith in my ability to get pregnant with IUI and it's a very sad feeling.
I hope you just tested too early. We need for some veterans to get BFPs and inject some hope into this community.
I hope you tested too early too. You will get your BFP. You will. I know it. I have lots and lots of hope and faith.
And it took me seven IUIs on clomid before my BFP....it didn't happen right away. And it was hard and trying and painful.
But it happened and it will happen for you too.
The frustration can wear you down. It's hard. There is still a chance and I'm sending you baby dust!
So sorry. I was soooo hoping to return to blogland after my Christmas break to find some happy news. Bah!
Hang in there until the river starts flowing...I believe that has been your advise to me on multiple occassions. :) I agree with queerstork though, why does it seem that IUIs are not meant to be?
Post a Comment