Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

13DPO. Another negative.

Took a different brand HPT this morning. Not even the faintest hint of a line. Sigh. I'll try once more tomorrow, per doc's instructions, but I think it's game over this time. Oh, but I did gain 3 pounds from the progesterone. Sweet! And it's good to know I suffered through the last two weeks with unmedicated migraines, all for nuthin' :( Will it ever happen for me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but all I can say is that I really hope so. And, most probably, yes it will happen.

Just wish I could tell you when.

So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Dammit!

Sorry. So so sorry.

Casey from LifewithRoozle.com said...

oh shoot! I'm wicked sorry.

Unknown said...

Well, poop.
Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - but you're right, we may be able to drink on NYE. Small consolation.

It will happen, my dear. It will. Get some love from your girl and take good care of yourself.

J

j.k-c. said...

I believe wholeheartedly that this will happen for you!
So sorry it's not this time though.

Heidi said...

It will happen. I'm so sorry it didn't happen this time.