Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dangit!!!

So today is 6DPO. I had a horrible migraine last night and took Tylenol #3 w/ codeine. (Doc said it was ok). Luckily, headache went away.

So get this. From 9am-11am today at work, the sides of my ta-ta's were ACHING. Way deep down. Didn't hurt if I touched them, though.

So I was all excited, right? Well after 11am it totally went away. Totally. No twinges to speak of today (in the ute). It's sad, but i actually wish my ta-ta's hurt again. All day long. That way, I'd feel like something's happening.

For those of you who had that achy stuff in your bbs, was it on/off, or constant? I wish I could feel SOME kind of symptom. :( I feel perfectly normal, except for the progesterone bloating.

9 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

Hmmmm, when I was briefly pg, my bbs were so sore that I did not even want someone to THINK of touching them. BUT my friend who only recently (6 weeks ago) got pg using IUI, says that she has no symptoms at all. She is also looking for symptoms, just for reassurance. Alas, I think the bbs will do as they wish without much meaningful direction. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have any symptoms when I got pg that differed from those when I wasn't. The ONLY one I had that gave me a clue was the implantation bleeding. Other than that, my boobs were sore each time (two not pg, one pg) and I chalked it up to the lovely progesterone suppositories.

Hang in there Carrie....it'll happen!!

Anonymous said...

I'm newly pregnant. I've had the same thing you describe, where they hurt on the side, but not necessarily if you press directly. Also, the tenderness comes and goes, which has led to two crying-in-the-shower incidents. Assuming that everything is still going fine, I think it's safe to say that symptoms come and go randomly, and it doesn't mean you're out of the game, especially not at 6dpo!

Will be cheering loudly for you in the next week...

Anonymous said...

We're cheering you on too!

nutella said...

I had horrible searing nipple pain on a BFN cycle and not really any bb pain at all on my BFP cycle. The whole thing is a mindf*ck, truly. Hang in there!

A said...

I'm like you. Still trying to figure this all out. I know it's almost impossible, but looking for symtoms is going to drive you crazy. I really hope you get a BFP. My fingers are crossed.

Holly said...

I agree with some other comments, I think symptoms are not always constant, but the ta-ta's aching could be a definite sign!

I wish you lots of baby dust this cycle! I hope you have some wonderful news soon!

Happy Holidays!

bleu said...

Here is the big sucky part about pregnancy symptoms. You can have them and not be, have them and be. You can have them come and go or constant. It all totally sucks because it doesn't even happen the same way each time. This is my 5th pregnancy. All of them lasted until after heartbeat, so until I had quite a big buildup of HCG in my system.

I have had zero symptoms at all and been pregnant. I have had every one of them I KNOW is a symptom and had a beta <1. I have had the boob thing constant and also come and go. I have had the nose thing early and also not at all. I have been convinced beyond doubt I was getting my period and been pregnant.

It is the worst part and why it is truly best to try sooooooo hard to ignore everything you feel, but we all know that is impossible, so all I can say is to try and just get through the days, somehow. I hope it is not too hard.

Best of luck I am so pulling for you both.

evangeline said...

my boobs were so sore that i wouldn't hug anyone it hurt so bad. but they also had a weird burning feeling on the inside - hard to describe.

crossing fingers and toes as always!!!!!