Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Hate Fertility Friend

The new Pregnancy Estimator. Pfft. I started out at 29, then it dropped to 24, then 20.


Now it's at 16!!! So I hate FF. Anyone else?

Still no symptoms. Less and less every day now. The only thing affecting me is the excess progesterone; it always gets bad the final 4-5 days I'm on the suppositories. Today I was in a FIERCE mood, snapping at Becky, and then I just started crying for no reason. When progesterone gets me like this, I need to be exorcised. :)

On a lighter note, I'll leave you with three pictures of Snap from my cellphone. One is at the beach, one is his Halloween costume, and the last one is his new raincoat!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You are getting SO close. Don't listen to FF! Snap is totally adorable. Makes me want a dog. Try to hold off on testing - you know it will just make you crazy!

I totally understand about the moodiness and irritability. I think I am the queen. My poor wife doesn't ever know which side of me she is going to get today.

I think we should just be pg, already!!

JB

N said...

FWIW, everybody I know on FF who's gotten pregnant (myself included) had ridiculously low scores every month, while people on certain boards sit there getting excited over their ridiculously high scores, and then don't get pregnant. So, really, ignore it.

Jen said...

As I am the queen of mood swings and snapping, you are not alone! These drugs are worse than awful. Love the pics of the pup. Lulu got a new raincoat for christmas...so our dogs are in good company too! Hang in there...

The Amily Diaries said...

Snap is too cute!
Fingers are still crossed.