Look what arrived in the mail today. My "Baby Mama" DVD, and an "everyone-is-pregnant" celebrity magazine. (Yes, I subscribe to In Touch. Don't judge.)
I'm definitely sensing pre-ovulation signs right now. I did a digital OPK this morning and evening - both negative. I'm 90% positive I will get a positive tomorrow morning. If I do, I think I'll try to bump my Monday IUI to 9am, and schedule a second one for Monday afternoon.
What would you all do? My RE says if I get a positive OPK in the morning (on a weekend), to come in that morning for an IUI. I think that's way too soon. Instead, I'll come in Monday morning. I feel like it's better to schedule a second IUI for late Monday...versus Tuesday morning. That would be 48 hours post surge. Isn't that too late?
Dude. I'm 100% back on the TTC train now, and I'm remembering how awful the stress can be. I really just want it to be over, and have my baby in my arms already!
We went and looked at Xmas decorations with our friends (who just had a cute baby girl). It was great to hang out with them, and I got to practice changing my first diaper in years! :)
Well, we shall see what tomorrow morning's OPK brings...
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Is this a hint?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I know it's probably not an option for you with the office hours, but if you had an actual-morning positive (I usually, and a lot of people, don't get first positives until afternoon), I'd do it that night, and then the next day - late morning or afternoon. Or even the next morning, and then that night. That same morning seems really way too soon to me. But that's just me...
The same morning seems a bit early to me too. Good luck - I'll be thinking of you guys this week! Can't wait to hear an update.
Post a Comment