I was supposed to start my period on Saturday or Sunday. Now I'm definitely late. I am so anxious to get this cycle rolling. I've been spotting for 3-4 days now, which makes me upset. I was hoping the hysteroscopy I just had, where they removed 7 polyps, would take care of the spotting issues. I guess I still have other problems, and my body is maybe as crappy as it was before? :(
I've never wanted my period to arrive so badly. Now I'm worried that the hysteroscopy means my period will be effed up this month - maybe just light spotting. How will I know if it's the real period? I'm all worried now that this cycle is a no-go. I can't handle another mindf**k right now.
Aunt Flo, your bed is made and dinner is on the table. Come over! Please!!!!
PS - 2008 still sucks for me. Just at the last month of the year, I'm getting this screwy cycle, and did I mention my grandpa had a heart attack two days ago? They did an angioplasty, and they think he'll hopefully have another 1-2 years. But damn, 2008 is really hitting me with a mean stick. :(
PPS - I'm hoping the fact that I've been starving all day, and am craving chocolate, and am crying is because I am starting my period tomorrow. One can only hope.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Period, Oh Period - Where are you??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
man. life sucks sometimes, huh? we need this year to be over.
2008 sucks. Sorry December is messing up your plans, hopefully today the *magic* will happen!
Awh. I just want to hug you! Seriously!!! Hope AF arrives soon and you can get the show on the road. I'm crossing everything for you girl. xoxo
I TRULY do not believe it is the hysteroscopy hun. The cycle before I began IVF went crazy late when I hadn't gone late in 28 documented cycles.
I swear when we are soooo focused on it coming our bodies cause it to be late. I know soo many it has happened to who never had late cycles.
Here is hoping she comes soon!!!
2008 was a terrible year for us too. TTC is quite the rollercoaster.
Hope your grandpa has 1, 2, 5 more great years in his future.
I'm hoping AF comes your way soon!
Post a Comment