I'm so fat! What's wrong with me? :( I've gained at LEAST 10 pounds just since we started this IVF round. I'm not kidding. (Add that to the LITERALLY 20 pounds I gained in the last 2 years of fertility meds). I promise I will grow to love my preggo belly, but right now I just feel fat. I look like a 4 month pregnant woman, and I'm only 8 weeks! :( My butt, hips, belly all expanded about 2" in the last few weeks. It's gotta be fat. I've seen twin belly pics at 8 weeks, and they are pretty flat. Does this mean I'm going to be the 500 pound pregnant woman with obese babies?
Monday, September 7, 2009
8 weeks, 0 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
i cant beleive you said "whats wrong with me"? haha, you have TWO BABIES IN YOUR TUMMY!!!! Silly girl!! I was the same, I put on most in first 12 weeks, and that was with one baby, so dont stress... please, just remind yourself what a wonderful thing this is to be expanding, exanding=growth... growth=the babies you always dreamt of. How beautiful. My 10 week shot I looked like most do at 20 weeks, honest! but it will even out... just enjoy.
its pretty important from what i hear from friends who have had or are expecting twins, to eat a ton of calories your first trimester. however, walking i think would make you feel so much better! take advantage of this amazing weather! dont overdo it though!
Girl you need to EAT EAT EAT! right now! Those babies are relying on you to make them big and strong! Trust me: the weight will be gone in no time once they are born! As will your hair, sleep, and any other luxury of life! lol I'm kidding (not about the hair). Its going to be great.
You look fabulous!! Don't forget you're baking two little ones in there. :)
Nothing wrong with you! You look great! You are making two babies! The motto for twins is "24 lbs in 24 wks" because you want to make sure you gain enough weight early on in case they come early.
But talk to your OB about what is the right weight to gain for your body and where you started.
(I sound like a drug commercial)....
Keep walking and moving! You will feel better, I swear!
You are too much...I already told you this on fb, but you are fine, not fat and you are preggo with twins...you will continue to get bigger and that is a good thing!
You are not fat, girl! You are pregnant times two!! Your baby bump is well earned, enjoy it!!!
This is my first comment, one I couldn't not add. You look great! Your body is doing its' finest work during this time. Congratulations!
i gained most of my baby weight the first trimester with my single babe. my midwife was very clear with me that it is so important to eat what you can and to follow a healthy diet for your baby(ies) and just let your body do what it needs to. your body is caring for these babies you dreamed of and hoped for...there is always time for the ol' bod to come back. it's doing it's job, it looks great, and you are pregnant!!! pretty quickly, you'll look so pregnant you won't remember this time of feeling "fat". my best friend that had twins weighed less than when she got pregnant after giving birth and breastfeeding, if that makes you feel any better!
Post a Comment