Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tahoe Pictures!

Here are some pics from our Lake Tahoe trip. You can see how much weight I've gained. :( (And not in the right places, haha!) I mostly uploaded pics of Becky, since she looks better than I do. :) Still, we had a totally awesome time!









7 comments:

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys enjoyed your time away... P.S. My dogs have that same harness!

jessie said...

great pics! man, i love that place

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the pics and the pup.

CJ said...

You both look great! Looks like you had a wonderful time, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love all the pics and the sonogram. looks like all is well. we are so happy for you guys

dariasquirrel said...

looks like an incredible getaway! AND- you look great! loved seeing the pics!

mama bea, bao in the oven said...

Hey Carrie, I just caught up with your blog for the last few weeks. I was so sorry to hear about the loss of Baby B. I hope your trip provided you with some relaxation and solace. I'm thinking of you. xoxox